Jambands.ca

note for HST

Floyd

Hunter,

I stopped by last night and you weren't around. The guys up north were wondering where you were and I told them that you must have gotten into something bad, or better. We had a drink and a smoke for you at the bar and just figured that Paris Hilton called you back (the little minx, why does she play games with you so) and you must be off on one of your crazy capers again. Kinda like that time in Tampa when neither of us could find our way home. I was bending spoons with my mind while you were lurking around the corner all the time constantly goading me into more and more. The best part was just knowing that if I was with you, I could do anything, that's what got me "through". What haven't you done over your wild and illustrious life?? Pretty much nothing in my book. Get it Hunter, in my book, like I'm a "world famous gonzo journalist" like they make you out to be. Ha, ha, don't shoot that sh!t with me, all of us know what you've done and we really do appreciate it, sir. Hard headed blogger, really thinking about being high. Concentrating on one focus, like what Esau said. Plowing...

If you only knew what the guys were saying about you last night at the bar. I do believe that someone even compared you to Mark Twain. Now that's some serious accolades for a crazy nut like you. As far as I am concerned, you are not to be compared to. It's kind of like comparing the Mona Lisa, or the Parthanon to something else. Can't be done. Well, I hope this note finds you in good health (the guys at the club thought your most recent pictures showed you as somewhat frail and meek, I told them it was probably gout) but I know that you are keen as a tiger and ready to put up the fight. Give me a ring sometime, I'd love to stir up some more trouble.

The guy you thought you'd hate...

Floyd

ps. please return that broom you borrowed from me as I have a few cobwebs to clean out of the attic, and tell Bruce I love him if you see him around