Jambands.ca

ween.com updated

PalacePrincess

*sigh* i'd lick deaner any day.....

Lick 'Em!

If you can't beat 'em, lick 'em! I have no idea what that means but hello once again---thanks for visiting the ween website. We are still on hiatus from touring but we're beginning to talk about booking some select dates for the future. Keep your eyes on this website for more info as this develops. Most of our time this year will probably be spent in the studio writing and recording the next album. For now we are just taking our time, getting our sh!t together so to speak. Thanks for being patient with us. We will be releasing another Ween cd on our label Chocodog Records in the meantime-----something that will satiate ever Ween fan's hunger. We have been preparing it for release for the last few weeks and soon we will announce a date for pre-orders, track listing, etc. Stay tuned.

We have all been keeping busy with our other musical projects recently. The Moistboyz are pretty far along into the recording of MOISTBOYZ IV, expect that to be released sometime later this year. You can visit the official website of the Moistboyz by clicking here. Claude Coleman has recorded a new album with his band Amandla and they have been playing gigs recently as well. You can find out more about Amandla by visiting their website. Dave Dreiwitz and his band Instant Death have been playing a shitload of gigs as well, you should definitely check them out if you haven't already. Visit their site by clicking here, I think they have some bad-ass new t-shirts for sale. Papa Gener has been painting watercolors and doing yoga at dawn on the beach at his new home in New Jersey and Glenn has been doing a ton of gigs around the area with anyone bold enough to step on the same stage as him.

there's a pretty funny update on the waste page too.