Jambands.ca

anybody need a job in Ottawa??

SaggyBalls

I'm not too familiar with the court system...otherwise i'd be all over this job. i'll apply if i could do it...i know i'm intelligent and motivated enough but no clue about the law...

Job Advertisement

Advertisement number: 1198226

Title: Customer service representative (NOC: 6433)

Terms of Employment: Temporary, Full Time

Salary: $19.27 Hourly for 40 hours per week

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible

Skill Requirements:

Education: Not applicable

Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not applicable

Experience: 0 - 6 months

Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English

Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Data entry

Customer Sales and Service Agent Specific Skills: Customer service oriented, Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), Work with minimal supervision, Process telephone calls

Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Writing, Oral communication, Job task planning and organizing, Computer use

Other Information: The Superior Court of Canada in Ottawa requires an enthusiastic individual to provide counter/clerical service related to the initiation and progression of court actions. Proven ability to acquire knowledge and understanding of procedures, rules & regulations, familiar with court system.

Employer: Ministry of the Attorney General(Ottawa Court House)*

Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.

How to Apply: By Fax: (613) 239-1491

Other: Position is for 5 1/2 months. Please fax resumes attention to: Genevieve Blais, Manager, Court Operations. Applications must be received by February 28, 2005 by 5 p.m.

Advertised until: 2005/03/09