Jambands.ca

Fat Cats 1996-07-21 now on archive

Esau

I imagine you seen the other new shows I got up also Rob.Glad someone out there is gettin em...

If all works out I'll have two more new (2005) shows up within two weeks and somewhere in between a sweet oldie too(1993).

:)

Looking for to the next uploads. The very old and the very new!!!!!!

I love getting the acoustic shows for the variety. Great originals and covers in this set list.

The Albion show you posted sounds fantastic. There were always good sounding shows there. I forget the date, but their very last show at the Albion was Freakin Fantastic. I never had a complete copy of the soundboard but if you have it and are in a quandry about what to upload next......

I only have the one show from the Albion,Do you know what year the last show there was? I was given mostly 97 & 96 shows,alot are very incomplete (missing a half set),so they won't be going up on archive,but once I have them on CDR I'll share em with anyone who wants em.

I'm going be taking back the cassettes I was lent and exchanging them for others to transfer,so if you have a certian show you want just mention it and I can see if its in John's collection.

Currently uploading 2001-12-28 (casbah) which was the last show until July '02 at CTMF where Dave sings!

Dave singing, now that is rare...

The last Albion show is 04.18.97. I have the first set as a soundboard which is great and an audience for the second set. Unfortunatley there is a fair amont of chatter in the aud which is really too bad as their is some truely inspired and unique playing. However the first set stands on its own just fine. I probably got the tape from Johnny so he might not have the SDB for the second set. Say hi to him for me, its been a while.

Set 1

Sunday>

Fatman>

Weary

As much as This>

Crueltys Cure>

Maracas

Run Back Home

Spring

Set 2

Up a tree

Tea Spoon

Ain't it easy

Tangled up in Blue>

Jessica>

Tangled

You>

Climb>

Cookin>

You

Nice set thats for sure,always loved those Jessica's they kicked out.Love the "You > Climb > Cookin' > You"...wow.I think I have 04.17.97 kickin around..hmmmm.

I will say hello for you to John and ask about that show,he bought a house out London way I believe but I usually meet up with him at Brendan's place when he stops in to Hamilton.

Are you heading to the Fatties next saturday at the Boathouse (KW)? I believe its an acoustic show,I'm gonna head out and hope to record it.

I'll be there for sure. I don't travel like I used to and hometown gigs are an all to rare treat.

Glad to hear they're playing acoustic, It should fit the room better. The boathouse is a godsend for k-w but is definately small, more suited to acoustic ambiance in my opinion. I'm already excited.

Cheers!!!!!