Jambands.ca

lastest trey rumor

BIG_dick_cheney

from my top secret message board

"Trey has been in and out of rehab for the last six months, His new band is all studio musicians from Nashville, His TOny Levin project was scrapped cause Trey was too fu©ked up and got in a fight with Tony. Also there is supposed to be some chick that opens for Trey, but the guys in the band don't like it. Trey will only be playing new songs, so basically a 2 hour set, for $45, any other questions? Snow Sound is no longer doing sound, it's going to the lowest bidder, Paul Languedoc said if they don't use Snow Sound he doesn't want to do sound, and remember no Kuroda, sounds like Trey is heading down a DEEP hole. this is all true, My sources are legit"

ha ha

[color:"purple"]the internet is wonderful.

if the band is hired studio musicians, they would have no input into opening acts.

as an aside, I think $45 (it's $38 actually, but....) for a 2 hour set by an established musician like Trey Anastasio is fine and pretty standard. I do hope it's absolutely nothing but new material, all night long, all tour long.

and yeah, Trey has exhibited signs of a man who has "issues" in the past few years. talk of detox for him and Kuroda is nothing new.

"nothing to see here."