Jambands.ca

THE GOLDEN DOGS in Hamilton :: Sat March 12th

whiteymuseum

@ The Underground (41 Catharine St North) in Hamilton...

Saturday March 12

goldendogs.jpg

THE GOLDEN DOGS

DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

BREATHE

Door: 10:00

Show: 10:30

Tickets: Available at the door only.

Web: http://www.thegoldendogs.com

Bio:A cure-all tonic for melodic malaise, rhythmic redundancy and any other ailment of the musical cosmos. Sweet and savory, never wearing a frown. Frenetic, manic pop-rock for the ages. Ask any scenester or buzzbuilder what Canada’s next big thing will be -- chances are they’ll drop The Golden Dogs on you. Some may cite the band’s infectious, adrenaline-charged songs as the reason. Others may refer to the boundless energy of The Golden Dogs’ hyperactive leader, Dave Azzolini. Whatever the reason, The Golden Dogs have remained the most guarded weapon in Canada’s pop arsenal. You, dear reader, are now in the know. Use this knowledge wisely.

I saw these guys at the Horseshoe a good two years ago, and they were awesome then...I'm sure they're better now. Paan FYI the show is at the Underground, the Casbah is hosting the CFMU Fundraiser. Casbah.ca is the site, but there's nothing there at the moment. I think I might have to make an appearance at both of whiteymuseum's fine rock and roll venues tonight.

I may be heading to Pepperjack's first... but if I don't make it down to this show, if someone could pick me up a CD, it would be much appreciated.... I'll cover the cost of the CD, and a Guinness for ya as well, and maybe a kiss too, but no tongue.