Jambands.ca

Project Z

Booche

Is anyone familiar with this stuff, and more importantly, do you have any and can we trade?

I have been wanting to hear these guys for eons, and finally found a show (06-01-01). This stuff is PURE improv wildness filled with mad Jimmy runs! He has licks coming out of his ass.

I am sure most of you know my love for Jimmy Herring, so pm me and lets get it going on............this shite is scaring me right now. I remember reading an interview with JH where he talked about turning their guitar pegs to the point they each had no idea what they had done, and would try and pull off madness.

Project Z

(By the way Pablo, if you are reading this, I havent forgotten and you will be getting a copy.)

I have the official commercial release that I think I managed to purchase when Jimmy was playing with Phil & Friends - I'd been looking for it and I think they had out a bunch of side project merch at that Finger Lakes show with Les Claypool opening back in the summer of 2001. I previously had a burned copy that a friend had made me just as a sampler, but my portable CD player got stolen out of my car last week with that copy and a bunch of unreplaceable demos in the case along with it...damn crackheads, wish they could've respected my addiction :(

I love the Project Z CD though - it's so mind-blowingly good ::