Jambands.ca

Just having one of those insomnia ideas....

ggrtrhhrtgg

I can't sleep, and I was thinking about a good idea for a party blowout this summer---Last year, we had Deisel Dog down on the August 1st long weekend in Port Dalhousie, and it ended up being a very cool night, had some out-of-town skanks come down... And I was thinking.. maybe, I would look into doing something on the Sunday evening which might include a few bands, and a costume party!!??? I would have to see if I could find an available venue on that night in Port, and I would love to have some feedback from the friendly folks on here---would you be interested??? Any ideas on what would work??

The theme would be "all about the love" maybe dress like the summer of love--or carnival style--maybe pimp and ho??--some music associated with that era?? And as a prerequsite, you would have to come prepared to share your love. :: ::

buenas noches.

costumes?!?!?!??!!?!?!?! yooohooo, hellllloooooo, i am being rapidly inched out of my bedroom by all the items i should probably squash into a tickle trunk! ::

dos, i think this sounds like a splendid ideer that is sure to be a heckuva lotta fun!

ohhhhh....but DANG!!! august 1st long weekend? :( well, i am going to be away, but maybe i'll throw on a costume from afar in honour of your big 'do. sorry i can't make it, but i think this is a fabulous idea and i hope it all comes together for you, marc!

:D