Jambands.ca

Any keyboardists out there...

dark_starr

...who are into the Dead? Are you from the Hamilton/Niagara region? Do you have your own equipment and reliable transportation? Do you like playing in front of kind, dancing folk? If so...let's jam! Simply reply to this post or drop me a line at ez2slp@hotmail.com, and let's have some fun!

C

Cool! Consider your resume on the top of the pile. Stay in touch and let us know when you get in town, and we'll be sure to set up a jam.

Anyone else interested in playing some Dead on the keys with Rose Garland (or knows someone that might be right for the job)? We pay well... :)

Chuck

p.s.: Hey Tim, I hear that you've been dabbling on the piano. Get to work on that Slipknot... ;)

Cool! Consider your resume on the top of the pile. Stay in touch and let us know when you get in town, and we'll be sure to set up a jam.

Anyone else interested in playing some Dead on the keys with Rose Garland (or knows someone that might be right for the job)? We pay well... :)

Chuck

p.s.: Hey Tim, I hear that you've been dabbling on the piano. Get to work on that Slipknot... ;)

there's dabbling, then there's Slipknot :) give me five years :) and hey kookycanooky, we'll havta talk when you get to town, that is if chuck doesn't snatch you up first :)

hahah. I'm movin in with thegoodRev if all goes according to plan...the plan is a band of some sort, 2 dummers, keys, bass, 2 guitars as of yet...this should be good practice.

I did see the dead 3 times last summer...but even so my knowledge of titles is conciderably small. I am progressivly becoming more and more aware of the music everyday...the only ones i've attempted to play are Eyes and sugar mag.

Give me a list of songs to learn

peace

adam