Jambands.ca

wassabi in da east

hulagirl

Wassabi will soon be on their way to the very fine left coast o canada~we're super excited to see all our friends in the east...so check it out n see ya soon!

heres the dates.....

june2nd~Studio112(Saint John,NB)

june3rd~Pipers Pub(Antigonish,NS)

june4th~The Attic(Halifax,NS)

june7th~Brennans(Charlottetown,PEI)

june8th~Brennans(Charlottetown,PEI) *w/ Blue Quarter opening*

june9th~The Right Spot(Moncton,NB)

june10th~Sunseekers Ball(Kingston Penninsula,NB)

june12th~The Capitol(Fredericton,NB)

*Ontario and Middle Canada Dates to follow soooon!!!!!*

oh yeah? Its a stunningly beautfull area...post card quality from 'just about' every angle. Just do youself a favour and never, never, never go to Trail.

Whitewater is also probably one of the best powder

zones in Canada...if you're into skiing or other mountainous winter activities.

Nelson with a population of only 10 to 15000 is also about 10 hours from any major city...which can be gloreous one day or claustrophobic the next...depends.

near Nelson..I think Creston or Christina lake mabey...hmm...my friend called the other day saying she was asked to ask me to try and make it out....shes not in the loop about many bands but said "they'll be lotsa music and some band called Wassabi collective" to which I said cool, that band was just here in Ottawa not long ago :)

That sound more familiar?

BTW...do you ever go to Oso Negro coffee in Nelson? My old roomie Mer that I met while attending KSA works there...or did for a long time....I've done an abysmal job at keeping in touch with my westies considering I swore up a river I'd be back within months after leaving 8ish years ago!....whoopskies....dang getting caught up in shit.

Edited by Guest

If you missed my last glowing review of this band (after their last Ottawa show) let me say this again: Go see Wassabi! I was truly impressed with how they've returned to a really danceable sound, the show was honestly really good. I can't wait until they come back to Ottawa. Who knows, if it's near a weekend I might do a two or three night run...