Jambands.ca

Music in Toronto This Saturday Night?

MangoTango

I won't even ask if that picture is of you or Chris, but that could be a good show as well ;)

Out of curiosity, we're staying at the Hilton down on Richmond Street West - are there good places within walking distance of that hood?

My avatar is of disgraced " Boy Wonder " Phil Spector - from a court photo from a few days ago.

Your hotel is right downtown and a block away from the jazz club The Rex ( which is Queen and University, just west of University on Queen Street - your hotel is Richmond and University, just south of Queen & Richmond ).

The Horseshoe Taven is on Queen Street, about 6 blocks west of Queen & University. Note: When you get to your hotel, you will notice the new Opera House currently being built just north of your hotel. The Opera House is located on the corner of Queen and University and Richmond and University.

There are tons of clubs in the area of your hotel. Pick a gig and I'll give you directions. I work really close to your hotel tomorrow - if you get lost or frustrated, I'll help you out.

You could always catch the Blue Jays versus the Twins in the afternoon.

Keane is playing Massey Hall on Saturday. Arrive early and ask one of the smokers outside to try to get someone's ticket stub from inside and bring it out to you. Massey Hall has in/out priviliges with stubs. Its a beautiful venue located just off Yonge St. just south of Dundas St. Look for the huge neon sign out front.

You know what I'm glad you asked lucky thing is a new and upcoming band called MUSTASHAT is playing in toronto, well thornhill actually and I think you should go check em out.

Queen of Hearts - (399 Steeles, between bathurst and younge, not sure on the number) check out www.massiverecordproductions.com click on artists and you find mustsashat (must-stash-hat) hehe anyhwho would be nice to see ya'll there