Jambands.ca

GYPSY Co-Op: 817 Queen West: Gypsy Jazz (VOL.2!!): Every Friday in June

SmoothedShredder

Hehe,

Yeah AD, I noticed that one... with my family being from there and all but... Toronto Bubble effect I think... I need to enroll at CDI college and figure this shizzle out.

Hey Kaidy!... yeah, we've been delivering the goods. Big up to Geoff last night at the open jam... we were packing them in on a Monday night!

This Friday is the Word People... Picture a young Roots outfit (complete with Jill Kelly) from Guelph. Great live band, and very uplifting. Hope to see you's there!

Peace,

~W

Hey...this I just might be able to do. :) The doors for TND are at 8 so hopefully we'll be out of there by midnight. Yay! I have to be up early to head to the boat cruise on Saturday, but I'll see what I can do. I'm sure my partner and crime will be up for more good times with you crazy gypsies. ;)

Well, I hate to burst your bubble W, but...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=all%20right

Usage Note: Despite the appearance of the form alright in works of such well-known writers as Langston Hughes and James Joyce, the single word spelling has never been accepted as standard. This is peculiar, since similar fusions such as already and altogether have never raised any objections. The difference may lie in the fact that already and altogether became single words back in the Middle Ages, whereas alright has only been around for a little more than a century and was called out by language critics as a misspelling. Consequently, one who uses alright, especially in formal writing, runs the risk that readers may view it as an error or as the willful breaking of convention.

Can this rule start now? :P