Jambands.ca

Like Dylan? ... Lucas Stagg ... cd giveaway

mark tonin

I recently reconnected with a former high school student of mine named Lucas Stagg. Some of you may remember him from the May Come Together Fest when he played a set of Bob Dylan songs on the acoustic stage.

A few months ago, I went to his cd release party at the Boathouse. I was impressed! Lucas has great stage presence, a strong voice, and he has written some solid songs. I purchased a copy of his cd "Play For Keeps" and have listened to it a number of times. Just him, his acoustic guitar, and a backup vocal on a few songs. He's a huge Dylan fan and his cd has a "Dylanish" feel to it.

Recently I asked Lucas for a few copies of his cd to share with others to help spread his songs and music around. If you think that you'd like a copy, send me a private message with your snail mail address and a brief reason why you should get the cd. Tomorrow morning I'll pick 3 people and send out a disc to each person.

Hopefully some people are interested in receiving some new music by a young singer-songwriter in the mail ...

Peace, Mark