Jambands.ca

Deer Creek tickets

MarcO

well, i figured someone at the resteraunt would point colin in kens home direction....

i had the #, but have since lost it.

I know showW has it, as i've gotten off of him before...

I actually know kens still looking for tickets as last time colin posted this, i asked ken if colin called him, but ken didn't get the call so....

he's still dying to go....plus because its on weeknights, he can actually make it...

I really liked the 'creek in 2000 w/ marco and brian. nice to be taken care of, when i was a newbie and needed to be taken care of.

I honestly can say, before the Sunday night Phil and Friends to kick off the week, i had always said, "i dont like the grateful dead, they're just not my thing..."

Boy did that change quickly. [big Grin]

Times that will never be forgotten.

Brenden sitting on the styrofome cooler, full of ice water and beer. Ya'll can imagine the outcome [big Grin]

Well, I think I have a pair of Deer Creek PTBM Lawn seats for each night if anyone wants them. I am looking or face value.

You can grab these from me and avoid the Ticketbastard charges! I would rather sell to a fellow Canuck is possible!

Let me know if you want them.

Colin

ccw@nb.sympatico.ca

I'm not sure if you caught my reply last time you posted this BUT, ken from Pepper Jack Cafe, the guy who runs the bar and the music, is desperately looking for a ticket to each night of the 'creek.

If you could hook him up, i'm sure he'd be greatly appreciative...plus i can't think of a better person for those tickets to go to...

Call him, and tell him Steve sent ya...

Karma will follow...

Steve

Archived