Jambands.ca

Hux-------------------->

Del

Hux is hurtin' a little...had a few too many Rolling Rocks and Jager with Vermontdave...ouch.

Show was GREAT, band was tight, I got a Weir-tastic first set....more to come....

8/24/2005 Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT

I: Jam > Here Comes Sunshine > Walkin Blues > Youngblood > Picasso Moon > This Time Forever > Shade of Grey > Odessa > Lost Sailor > Saint of Circumstance

II: Bombs Away@ > When I Paint My Masterpiece@, Next Time You See Me > Wrong Way Feelin' > Tennessee Jed > I Need a Miracle > Uncle John's Band > Jam > Wharf Rat > China Cat > I Know You Rider

E: Juke > Ripple

Most of show with Matthew Kelly (harmonica, Kingfish, early Ratdog)

Yeah, sold out the day tics went on sale. Lots of wookage in the lot with fingers in the air...you don't need a miracle bra - you need $42.50...

Apparently Weir's daughter came out on stage, not sure how I missed that....

Edited by Guest

Maybe ít's because your current flame has made you completely blind to other women?

...there are other women on this planet? ;)

I tried to call her during "This Time Forever" and she couldn't figure out who was on the phone and it sounded distored and being home alone it freaked her out a bit - did that idea ever backfire...

Just for the record I don't drink Jager. Beer and whiskey is my way of achieving a hangover.

Seeing the set list in full is nice. Matt Kelly on the mouth harp for a good chunck of the show gave it a nice sixties GD blues band feel.

p.s. After the show, Hux was the first to pass out. Granted, it was late, but, I just gotta point this out.