Jambands.ca

New Tassilo Goetz CD

StoneMtn

I bought this guy's last CD after seeing him play live. His show was as a result of an incredible story, and I encourage you to read about it here.

I have thoroughly enjoyed his first disc, and I highly recommend picking up his second. I plan to.

Some words from Goetz...

It is quite a while ago since the publication of Tassilo's "Evocations from the wilderness".

Tassilo's new CD is finally published and is called: "Touching the place of wonder".

You received this announcement because you purchased the first CD, have been guided by me in Gwaii Haanas, have stayed in the Rose Harbour Guest House, have indicated to be informed of a new release or found yourself by some other means on my mailing list.

The new Cd contains 16 original acoustic guitar pieces and is 55 minutes long. You can view the contend at or listen to some samples at .

If you want to purchase one or more CDs you can do so by either pressing one of the appropriate PayPal Bye Now buttons at . There you can pay by credit card in a secure way and you can order more than one CD bye changing the

quantity field.

Alternately if you are worried about credit cards over the internet you can print the included order form, fill in the necessary information and mail with check or money order to my mailing address.

Since my CDs make excellent gifts for people of all ages and since Christmas is approaching I offer a Christmas special, where you will get a 20% discount for the purchase of 5 or more CDs.

The Christmas special is only available with check or money order and the CD Order Form.

Thank you for your consideration.

Greetings.

Tassilo Götz Hanisch