Jambands.ca

I know it's a long shot, but...

Del

...does anyone have any extras for the Stars shows in Toronto this coming 15th, 16th or either of the shows on the 17th? All four shows are sold out, and I spaced on the onsale date for all four shows...

Also a heads up for people who also spaced that there is an extra date added in Toronto for the 18th... Tickets for that show go onsale on Thursday...

fyi they just added another date - on the Sunday tix are not listed on ticketbastard yet (as of an hour ago anyway) but if you check the stars website its listed there, they moved their Montreal date to add another TO date.
Also a heads up for people who also spaced that there is an extra date added in Toronto for the 18th... Tickets for that show go onsale on Thursday...

I still appreciate the effort... I'm really just hoping to find a single for both the matinee and evening shows on the 17th... Two shows in one day would just about make my day... Hopefully I can grab one or two for the 18th and trade them for one to each of the shows on the 17th...