Jambands.ca

meggo- this is for you

Birdy

ERIEAU NEWS

hahaha.. okay.. i've never met you, but on your birthday thread awhile ago my cousin recognized your picture and said your name.. which instantaneously rang a bell in my head as being a cottaging family from rondeau.. i'm of the same nature, but across the bay..

anyway my friends and i were just checking out erieau news and i saw your post and i'm just trying to link it up.. i think it's you.

trampoline is hilarious..

so is the green septic tank from the summer place that tastes like a lester's margarita! lol

anyway.. just wanted to say hello from erieau :)

ps. do you know who is behind this blog? we're trying to play detective.

allo in erieau! that is too funny... my sister sent me that blog last night. yes it was me that made the trampoline post, and it's TRUE, have you noticed??? :D

- who's your cousin? i've spent lots of time in erieau. RIP lesters [they literally made the floor cave in on it's final weekend!], and the slip too i guess! my dad keeps his boat at the marina there and i was bummed to see it had been transformed into... a parking lot. :(

i was wondering whose blog it was too, i thought it might be brian french even though he's a rondeau boy... very funny shit. :)

PS - who the hell is the dude in the sandbar??

ahha i have noticed the trampolines! lol.. that's why i instantaneously cracked up and read your post!

my cousin is brandi clarke.. originally from toronto, she too has a cottage in erieau and is part of the erieau clan.

i was at lesters the night of the floor caving! i miss that place.. so many memories.. we used to boat across the bay, and then go naked water skiing on the way home! haha.. the slip in too.. i'm not sure if you're aware of the most recent developments but the parking lot has been turend into a POOL!

we have a few guesses as to who the blogger is.. but who knows.. if i ever get to the bottom of it, i'll let you know.

the dude in the sandbar is krazy legs.. he's one of erieau's finest.. a raging alcholic with a heart of gold whose whole life is measured by a series of time spans of when he is allowed in the sandbar, and when he's not.

we're soo lucky to have this particular geographic gem in the rough in our lives. :) :) cheers to all the sweet memories!