Jambands.ca

did anyone tape the T.O. MMW show?

boogieknight

Hey all! I ended up with a decent copy, from the far right side, a few short feet from the speaker stack. Not the ideal thing, but they didn't want to give us the spot we wanted, so some creativitiy was required. BE WARNED!!! There is loads of BASS on this recording(just like the show eh!), but it could easily sound like shit on a stock car stereo system etc. Also, tracks are only marked where there is a clear break in the music, so if you're picky about that sort of thing, you can fix it yourself(!)

I am willing to kick down a free copy if someone can serve it up, if you don't do the download thing I can B&P it for you, but cannot guarantee any sort of timing on when you'll get your shit. July is a busy month, enough said.

Thanks to Velvet(long story), I was also able to pull a real nice recording of the Montreal show which I guess I'm now offering up as well. Each show fits on two discs.

Please send all correspondance to my secretary at bobbyweir@hotmail.com

Hey Bobby Wier, how's things!

I'd LOVE to hear a copy of the MTL show if you're able to hook me up. I wish I could've been there for it. Looks like I'll be back in Canada briefly in August and will be spending a few days in Guelph, so I'll be in touch!

BLane

Archived