Jambands.ca

Its that time once again BBQ/JAM!!!

Fuckholes

Well folks, Its that time once again... This Saturday im planning on busting out the BBQ and having some friendly folks down to my place for a hell of a great time..... If ure intrested let me know and ill send ya the details... Come one, come all. There will be open jams all day and then around 10 are band will bust out a set or two....

Well, too all the friendly lovin folks that came out yesterday, thx soo much.... I had a great time. The Jams were killer and the goddies were even better. [Wink] Thx tooly, 4 scoring those killas 4 me... [big Grin]

Im thinkin we may do this again this Saturday, coming up, but we'll just have to see... [Eek!][Eek!][big Grin]

A big thx once again....

Danm, there wasnt much to clean up at all.... I could have sworn when i went to bed, this place looked llike sh*t... [Confused] Hmmmm.

quote:

How's that foot tooly...? Think ya might be able to hobble down 4 this one?

does howdy doody got wooden balls? [Razz]

i had a blast that night brother, thanks for havin us over. no problems for the killers, i know where to go [Wink]

whens the next bbq? im hungry again lol

scottys this friday? your place this saturday? and sanislos on sunday? my place on monday? lol

Archived