Jambands.ca

The Silver Hearts in BC & Alberta

DevO

The Silver Hearts are doing a Western tour as we speak, and I wanted to let you BC and Alberta folks know about it!! Check 'em out if you can, you won't regret.

July 15th - Nanton, AB The Auditorium Hotel

July 17th - Vancouver - The Railway Club

July 18 - 20 - Vancouver - Folk Festival

July 21st - Victoria, BC - Logan's Pub

July 23rd - Edmonton - The Black Dog Freehouse

July 24 - 27 - Calgary - Folk Festival

July 28 - Red Deer, AB - The Vat

July 30th Canmore, AB - The Canmore Hotel

Here's what one guy wrote:

"I always knew there was something going on in Peterborough. Everyone I've ever met from that mid-Ontarian college town drinks way too much, makes tons of noise and has the ravenous look of circus folk in their eyes. God bless 'em every one.

"If all of the above generalizations ring true, then The Silver Hearts are Peterborough's finest ambassadors. The three-year-old, thirteen-member outfit is a loud, jubilant celebration of everything beautiful and strange.... First a fine point: Though the band may play with all the joy and enthusiasm of third graders, they are consummate musicians all. They just happen to be lucky enough to have a harmonica, accordion, dobro, thremin, fiddle, musical saw, sousaphone, trumpet, trombone, banjo, piano, electrical and acoustic guitars, a lap and pedal steel to play with - as well as a guitorgan. The vaudevillian cacophony is as brilliant and planned as it is boisterous and exhuberant."

-

the silver hearts are the shit- i know wassabi is playing the same night but like the silver hearts dont play vancouver that often- if you are really bored come see me- b.a. johnston hamiltons own folk rock super chud play cafe de soleil at 10 then cruise to the silver hearts with me when i am done....check www.newmusiccanada.com under b.a. johnston

Archived