Jambands.ca

-----LONDON GIG-------

phishin4groove

OK,

Well I guess I'm down for hosting a lil gig tomorrow..(friday night)..

Sounds like theres gonna be a bunch of randoms that I dont know.,...but whatever..Peace and Love.

Soooo with that said, Bring whatever you wanna drink, and whatever you wanna throw on the BBQ...Ill have the coals hot and steamy.

Ohhh, and bring any instrument you wanna throw down on..Hopefully the notes will be flying.

479 English St.

London.........

For directions email me at "matthewplancaster@hotmail.com"

Or get up with Rob(cannedbeats) hes the promoter...hehe

fack! i think i've told - let's see...grand poo bah, dr fly and the foundation (and i'm sure they'd bring about 5 people) and that's a party right there in itself.

the poo bah boys busk for a living around london so they'll likley be in and out around busking time, and partying late after.

I've told giggles and if he shows he might bring friends from the camp he works at.

We've told the world on the internet so far...but i think it's just 4 from the online experience (me, p4g, sunshine and scottieking - if he's still down)

and other than that, my friend Bobby, my friend james(biker james if you know him anybody), Dave Klinger(my fave musical collaborator as of late) and mikey and becky from windsor are going to show too...so you're gonna have a rockin good time. Everyone'll be respectful at your place. I'm friends with adults not children, so your place won't get trashed.

and for the record i've met 30 year old children...

So if i can get at least that many people to party consistently I think that the upcoming school year will have a noticeably tighter music fan following...We need london peeps to represent!

Archived