Jambands.ca

Darrell Reid Now Environmental Chief of Staff

Dr_Evil_Mouse

This government just keeps getting more... interesting. Now we have the former president of Focus on the Family Canada - and these are people, if I may conflate a worldview, who see no future for life on Earth until after the Apocalypse, when all will be destroyed and re-created anew - running things at the Ministry of the Environment for Rona Ambrose.

Darrell Reid

who see no future for life on Earth until after the Apocalypse, when all will be destroyed and re-created anew

This is what I think you see too!

Usually what one doesn't like about someone else, is what they don't like about themselves... Thankfully I don't think that Mr. Reid actually is running on the Apocalypse platform...

You crazy hippies! :)

who see no future for life on Earth until after the Apocalypse' date=' when all will be destroyed and re-created anew

[/quote']

This is what I think you see too!

:)

Ah, but you see, I'm just a cautious pessimist; I don't actually crave it for a sense of personal wholeness, nor tacitly or actively support policies to bring it around. Many evangelicals do.

You are right, though - most faults people find in others are things they are hypersensitive about in themselves. That's no doubt what makes me an ex-evangelical.

[edit to add:] Hux could no doubt say more on Mr. Reid's policies in the last election.

Edited by Guest