Jambands.ca

DBT in the Hammer

Paul

Hey Paul. I have a funny feeling we maybe seeing each other pre-show. JP used to work with a good buddy of mine. JP was trying to drag him to the show. The note that I got said that 'Jo Momma' was coming and they thought I might know him. LOL. When I saw your post I figured it was you.

Very good. JP told me yesterday when we were golfing that it is time to use one of his sick days that I call "teachers with alcohol problem days". So I guess I will be the one who is driving to this show.

I am really hoping that they dig deep for this show because I havn't gotten into a Blessing and a Curse. I do have to say that "A World of Hurt" is one of the most touching songs that they have written to date. Patterson Hood's lyrics just pour out of the speakers like clean whisky into dirty glass.

P

Although I'll be more then happy just getting to finally catch DBT live and I do like Blessing & A Curse, but I'm sorta hoping we get some tunes off Gangstabilly, Southern Rock Opera (72 to be specific) or Pizza Deliverance. I can't get enough of those albums.

Regardless, I'll have a blast.