Jambands.ca

Dylan - London - mp3s

Esau.

Cheers, the recording is sorta echoey & airy, but until the tapers with the better rigs finish tour this is whats available. Still very much listenable, no compliants here.

This isn't my friend recording though, he's waiting to hear a couple others before he does anything with his due to excessive chatter from where he was sitting.

Nice...thanks for that. I can't wait to get the full show...going to be a Christmas present for my Mom...she's seen Bob 3 times...once in (I think) 1965 (!) at Massey Hall, when he had one set acoustic and one set electric (A few people left after the first set), once in London in '96 and the last one in London...she had a great time at all of the shows (but I'm pretty sure the '65 must rank at the top!).

Hmm, I may have that 65 Toronto show somewhere, not really sure though, I did a 50 show trade a few months back for a whack of 62-66 shows and haven't gone through them all yet to see exactly what I have. If I do, I'll make sure to let you know. Once phishhook.com is back up & running I'll be able to check my list to see.