Jambands.ca

GnR have their priorities straight.

MarcO

Amazing, I'm as bored with Axl Rose today as I was fifteen years ago.

personally, I see no substantial differences between Axl Rose and Liza Minelli, except I'd rather hear Minelli sing.

How does Axl still have a career???

No booze allowed, so Guns N' Roses cancels show

Lewiston, Me. -- Guns N' Roses cancelled a performance in Portland, Me., this week after being told by state officials that the band could not drink on stage.

Inspectors from the state fire marshal's office gave the band the no-drinking order when they came to look over the pyrotechnics planned for Monday's scheduled concert at the Cumberland County Civic Center, said Stephen McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Public Safety Department.

McCausland said the band had wanted to drink beer, wine and Jagermeister on stage. A couple of hours after being told that would violate state law, Guns N' Roses cancelled its concert, he said.

After the cancellation, a band spokesperson blamed fire marshals for "making it impossible for the band to perform their show to the usual high standards that their fans deserve."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061111.NOTE11-5/TPStory/Entertainment