Jambands.ca

Tim's Myth @ capital city music hall

RobL

Hey yall, my buddies Tim's Myth are playing tonight at capital city music hall in ottawa, on for the hot 88.5 radio competition for 50 grand. Don't really agree with the runing of said competition but definatley want my buddies to win that prize. You can check out their sound here http://www.myspace.com/tmyth 5 bucks to get in, should be a rocking good time. Their are two other bands playing in the competition as well. Peace

Good words. I've seen Myth a number of times and am good friends with them too. They manage to get the entire crowd groovin each and every show, and have got a really great supportive fan base. Good genuine guys, who definitely deserve as much support as possible tonight. Only $5, I'm sure some of you can spare. I hope to see them out and about the jam scene a lot more in this town so that more of you can discover their solid sound.

Steph

Woooooooo Hooooooooooooo, go myth!!!

I work until 10pm and I think they get on at 9:50 (according to them anyway, according to 88.5 they're on fourth so it should be later). I'll probably miss the show but I'm hightailing it down there as fast as humanly possible when I get off on the off chance that I can catch the last few minutes of the show. These guys are great.