Jambands.ca

winnipeg.....i know its a long way....but

the dude

even a cool cat from the globe and mail found all the right spots.....

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030806.winnipeg/BNStory/Front/

make sure to do it up if your ever around. does any from the prairies hang here anyway?

been trying to bring awareness for the people out here, its hard, but once you have them, they'll love you forever in the flatlands....props to Hipstar Productions, Blue Quarter, Pocket Dwellers, JSB, Grant Theft Bus and all those who came to us to finally get ya to stop in the peg for a hoot and shot....

here's to getting the sounds from way out thriving in winnipeg!

gpaley

www.mosesmayes.com

www.fridaynight.ca

yeah, i know my member number is funny. Everyone was freakin about it when they saw it awhile back. The funny thing is, I had no idea I had 420 till someone told me....I think a couple people even told me they wanted to trade for the profile! HA!

And yes, I believe the hummers are playing sometime on the 27 or 28 of august. If you happen to be in town, check them out as they never tour....great winnipeg band. I will post it up here when I find out what's going on...

You can also check the Pyramid Cabaret www.pyramid7.com . This is the best venue in the city, large, about 450-500, and has a great feel and sound system. Check the site, see if there's anything to your liking...

gpaley

I'll be passing through the 'Peg as well... Around August 22nd or 23rd. I'm heading right across the country to Vancouver with stops in Calgary, Banff, Golden, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Whistler (Zoophorus!), etc. Not sure how much time I'll have to stop in Winnipeg but we shall see! I hope the Friday Night Movement thing is workin' out.

Archived