Jambands.ca

Looking for a Home in Toronto...in a hurry...yikes!!!

Giggles

I have ended up in a rather tricky situation as I have been given word YESTERDAY that the home I am to move into at the start of Febuary is not availible any more...Yes, I did have a back-up which also appears to no longer be an option...I am looking on the viewit.ca's and whatnot for Toronto but it is looking ify and I thought I'd see if anyone on here knew of anything.

For those that don't know me...um...uh...well...

I'm a violin/guitar maker which is my full time job in a music house that I have been employed at for over 2yrs. I also manage the guitar/M.I department there although I have a floor manager under me that tends to most of those duties. I work 6 days a week and usually am away the 7th for more training in guitar construction. I also have a bluegrass band that plays throughout Toronto...

Thanks for any help guys,

Gawpo Giggles :confused: :confused: :confused:

-oh yha, the life of a luthier is not very much of a lucrative one...I can afford at the very most to spend $750-800/month...I'd prefer to be away from downtown...presently I'm in the Annex which is nice but I've been closer to little Italy and that area and like it too...

Edited by Guest