Jambands.ca

21 Tandem Repeats (west coasters?)

zero

Just listened through to a new album by a presumably Vancouver gig, play Wednesdays or did at the Railway Club, called 21 Tandem Repeats. Can't remember the album title. Their bio hype is a bit overinflated, next Rheos, but they're definitely drinking from the same well. Just wondering if west coasters know of them.

I've been to the railway club but lately can't be bothered with much more than a petty attempt at not going fucking crazy.

I can be non-committal at times but jesus christ i hate flakes.

I have the feeling I'm turning into one. I'm 2 inches away from dropping the band I'm in and we're not even really off the ground yet but as so many things make a pattern in my life I'm also seconds away from hopping in front of a bus. I probably won't cause it'd break my dear old ma's heart but it'd be great to start fresh in a new body.

Anyhow, ranting aside I think it's very hard for any vancouver act to do much of anything around here.

Check out Fond of Tigers. I think you'd love em and they're looking for people to work them on some Ontario dates.

They've got a huge sound. think Progressive wall of sound...they played the jazz fest this year and sounded amazing on a sunny day outside with a super lame vancouver crowd...sorry...they played to a crowd at the jazz fest.

I hate being annoyed by such a fantastic place to live.

You would probably get a kick out of Parlour Steps while we're at it Luke. they're pretty frickin great.