Jambands.ca

Cheap Outdoor Gear in Ottawa

slavetothegroove

Hey all. I work at the Expedition Shoppe here in Westboro (accross from MEC). Behind our store is a huge garage filled with clearance stuff, everything is 40- 70% off. We carry high quality brands like Marmot, Patagonia, North Face, Columbia, Salomon, and others. My owner doesn't beleive in advertising, so needless to say, not many people know we're back here.

So if your into outdoor gear and haven't checked this place out, come visit me!! There's lots of brand new kick ass stuff for cheap. We carry mostly outerwear, leisurewear, packs, shoes, sleeping bags and such. A lot of the sizes for women are M and for men L, just because they're mostly samples.

We're located at 369 Richmond Rd and the Garage is behind at 376 Madison Ave.

Cheers

Steph

Edited by Guest

Hey Tim, We do have a few pair of size 12 boots, but I didn't come across any size 13 unfortunately, they're hard to keep in stock and we only get a few. There might be a few XL jackets but again, they're hard to keep in stock because a lot of guys are size XL.

And Phorbesie, We've got some nice boarding pants, and some gloves but we don't actually sell ski's or ski boots, more just the outerwear.