Jambands.ca

Win a One of Three Warren Haynes Prize Packs

Kanada Kev

Found a contest:

http://thecelebritycafe.com/contests/warren_haynes.html

Win a One of Three Warren Haynes Prize Packs

B000MV8ZPY.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V43628536_.jpg

Enter to win a "Warren Haynes Presents: The Benefit Concert" prize pack, courtesy of Evil Teen Records and Warren Haynes! Three lucky winners will receive a copy of "Warren Haynes Presents: The Benefit Concert Vol. 2" and an autographed copy of Gov't Mule's "High and Mighty."

Evil Teen Records and Warren Haynes are proud to announce the release of The Benefit Concert Vol. 2, Tuesday, March 6th, 2007. Recorded live December 21, 2000, at Warren Haynes' 12th Annual Christmas Jam in Asheville, NC, at the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium, The Benefit Concert Vol. 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed Wintertime Blues, the live recording from 1999's 12th Annual concert. All proceeds from the Christmas Jam and CD sales will benefit Habitat For Humanity, an international non-profit organization dedicated to building affordable housing in partnership with those in need of adequate shelter

Prizes

* Three Grand Prize Winners will receive:

o 1 copy of "Warren Haynes Presents: The Benefit Concert Vol. 2"

o 1 autographed copy of Gov't Mule "High and Mighty"

I'll try to get it done by Sunday. It's hard to write while I'm at work. My favourite parts of the album are with Col. Bruce and the ACU. I'm kinda straying away from jam bands as I get older, but man, Oteil and Jimmy ripped it up. The album also leans heavily into heavy blues, which isn't surprising given Warren mailed out the invitations.