Jambands.ca

Seeger Sessions LIVE (DVD and CD)

Kanada Kev

Bruce Springsteen With The Sessions Band Live In Dublin To Be Released On June 5

Bruce Springsteen With The Sessions Band Live in Dublin will be available on-line and in stores on June 5. The release will consist of: a concert DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and separate two-CD set. The songs and videos are drawn from the band's performances in Dublin, Ireland at The Point in November of 2006.

Songs include fan favorites from 'The Seeger Sessions,' radical interpretations from the Springsteen songbook and rare songs appearing for the first time on any Springsteen release.

Pre-order details coming soon.

• 1 month later...

It was a great cd of music eh?

I love the DVD that came with the original album with all of the in house recording studio stuff. I have been a fan of Bruce forever and it was like being a Red Wings fan: I thought no good would ever come of it. Now artists like the Arcade Fire, Hold Steady, hell even Bright Eyes are sounding more and more like the Boss every day.

And I think thats a good thing!

Sean

First show ever: Bruce and the E Street Band @ the CNE. Forever changed.

I thought no good would ever come of it. Now artists like the Arcade Fire, Hold Steady, hell even Bright Eyes are sounding more and more like the Boss every day.

And I think thats a good thing!

Agreed ... it's a very good thing. I know there are a lot of Bruce haters out there, but it's their loss.

First show ever: Bruce and the E Street Band @ the CNE. Forever changed.

Hey, i was supposed to be there but was up at summer camp instead :( I've got a great DVD of a chunk of that show (sbd audio too). Do you have it? If not, let me know and I'll fire you up a copy.

springsteen-seeger3.jpg

springsteen.jpg