Jambands.ca

The party was canceled.

MarcO

Man Shoots Six at His Surprise Party

Mon Aug 18, 8:43 AM ET

OSLO (Reuters) - A Norwegian accidentally shot and wounded six of his friends at a surprise party to celebrate his 40th birthday, police said on Sunday.

The man found out about the party in a forest cabin in south Norway beforehand and hid behind trees nearby with a shotgun as about 30 guests turned up on Saturday night, hoping to turn the surprise on his friends.

He blasted off one round in the air, meaning it as a joke to shock the partygoers. But when he came out from his hiding place, he tripped and the gun went off again, badly hurting one woman in the legs and slightly injuring five others.

"Seven people were taken to hospital in Fredrikstad including the man who shot. He wasn't physically hurt but in deep shock," a police spokesman said.

The party was canceled.

Thats funny cuz just last week I was listening to GTB and remembering when I was a little german boy in spain,I was attending a show by the three tenors with my uncle,who by the way rode a horse,and we were hanging at the left of the pavillion when we heard gun shots,much to our dismay it was the fireworks we heard,since it was chinese new years.

We rode off in to the sunset happy as larks.

Archived