Jambands.ca

Son Volt with Jason Isbell tonight

NewRider

I can't wait for tonight. But unfortunatley I will be missing Jason Isbell's set. I don't get off work till 8:30 so I also hope son volt don't go on right at 8:30 also. NewRider have you been to mod club often? Do you know if bands start right on time their?

cheers,

Jake

I would imagine Jason will go on around 7pm and play a 45 minute long set. The only time I was at the Mod Club was to see Old Crow Medicine Show and I believe everything pretty much started on time. Thursday nights are a club night for the Mod Club and so I think timing will be very strict otherwise expect a very short set.

THANKS to Laurie and RayRAy for knowing how to have a good time!

I've gone off on this rant here before but I'll say it one more time. TORONTO SHOWS SUCK FUCKING BALLS!!! What is the problem with applauding the band you CAME TO SEE??? What is your mental dysfunction that prevents you from enjoying yourself? Did everyone in Toronto learn from the book of Kung and decided they were better then everyone else around them?

Fuck bands playing Toronto! PLAY HAMILTON, PLAY FUCKING ANYWHERE BUT! At the rate things are going, I probably won't be too far off! Fuck you UPITY PRICKS!

BTW Jason Isbell smoked! Played Goddamn Lonely Love, Danko/Manuel (just for Canada) and Thin Lizzy's "Jailbreak". Got to talk to him for a long time and a lot of my feelings of him not being a member are absolved. If he's okay then i'm okay.

Son Volt were grat, Jay Farrar's voice was awesome though ... I LOVE YOU JAY!!!!!