Jambands.ca

Phish Videos

OB1

Oh yeah - you can also get involved with "trees" or "vines" on sites like Trader's Den (and many others). All you need is a mailing address, a DVD burner and your good. No need to worry about having something to trade.

You sign up for for the vine, wait your turn and it will be mailed to you (for free) to copy - then you mail (you pay postage) the copy that arrived at your door to the next person on the list. Of course, this is only for live shows, no studio releases.

I am having trouble finding vids. Since I don't have many to trade it is hard. Does anyone on here have any phish vids? Old or New. I have Both Nights Vegas 2003 and and old 1993 New Haven CT. I would trade or if I could do a BP that would be cool too. Let me know.

Check out Traders Den like I mentioned there are countless Phish DVDs there for download. No trade required, just an internet connection, HDD space and a DVD burner and perhaps some paitence as some downloads are huge (eg: Big Cypruss is around 25 GB I think)

If you aren't into bittorrent, then I guess B&P is probally the way to go.

I have all the Island Tour (8 DVDs) and the Phish Bluegrass DVD, but my DVD burner is out of commission or else I'd hook ya up. The best I could do is mail you my DVDs and you copy them, then mail mine back to me. (I'm in Hamilton) I'm not too worried about anything in return, unless you have some Dylan that I don't.

PM me if that interests you.