Jambands.ca

Airport Questionnaire....

shainhouse

Howdy,

I am writing my MA thesis about the growth of a distinct airport culture, and its affect on the consumer in relation to how we communicate with the space, the ads, the wait and the security.

Anywho, I'm writing a chapter about 'experience,' in a very theoretical way, and if anyone is interested, can you answer these questions and leave your full name, hometown and age for my research. You can PM me them if you want, but everything is confidential and I'll send over a copy of the paper/chapter when its done in July.

Thanks,

Shain

1. How often do you travel per month? Per year? (airports only)

2. What are the two most annoying things about airports?

3. What are the two most positive things about airports, other than the fact that they are transport hubs.

4. Tell me in a sentence or two how you feel about security. How do you feel taking your shoes off, for example?

5. How do you feel going through immigration? Does it change at home and away? What are the emotions going through your head when the immigration official checks your documents?

6. How do you feel shopping at the airport as a means to pass time? Tell me your thoughts about shopping in airports.

7. Do you feel institutionalized in airports, which means that you are they to follow external orders and nothing else? Why or why not?

Please include name, hometown and age as well. Much love.