Jambands.ca

Lucinda Williams on the Gorge

NewRider

HOLY SHIT!!!!

TOTALLY different vibe then the Massey Hall show. I don't think she played more then 2 new songs. She opened solo acoustic with Passionate Kisses and played Pineola, I Lost It, Concrete and Barbed Wire, Changed The Locks, Fruits of My Labor, Unsuffer Me, Righteously, Joy, Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, Still I Long For Your Kiss and Get Right With God with Charlie Louvin and some more I can't remember right now. The set up there is incredible, BEAUTIFUL venue and the sound was perfect.

This was also my first time returning to the USA in a few years. Crossing into the US was a breeze but once we left Art Park we got lost, pulled over by cops and detained at the Canadian border. Luckily nothing bad happened except a whole lot of time being wasted. All that bullshit was totally worth seeing this show. I'm still in show at how incredible it was. ***sigh***

Thanks for review !!! I've never really heard any of her stuff or anything but great to hear what shes like for future shows I might be able to attend...same for the venue...never been but great to get the feedback on it for future shows...

Glad it all worked out and you had great time Aaron !!!