Jambands.ca

Bee Problem...

shainhouse

It seems I have a hive outside my apt window, or inside the walls of the apt. I've been picking up dead bee's pretty much everyday in my apt the last little while but the problem has escalated tenfold as well as live bee's parading inside my quarters. Gonna give the super a call tomorrow. boy, I'm lucky my roomate isn't here because he's pretty allergic to the suckers.

make a bee trap and leave it by the window or something

take a 2l coke bottle and cut the top off so you have a funnel,, nest turn it upside down and put it back in the other peice of the pop bottle and tape it there

then fill it with pop or sugar and watrer and all the bees will go in the get it,, but when they do they cant come out,, you can trap like 300 a day like that,, or you can buy the exact same thing at can tire for like 10 bucks probably

find the hive and spray it with wd-40. they can't fly and it somehow kills the fuckers. you can also use a mixture of water, tabasco sauce and cooking oil, but get the aerosol...wd-40. it's just some sort of mineral spirits and if you have any left you canuse it to unsqueak squeaks and loosen rusty things.

Archived