Jambands.ca

FOWL music

FOWL

Hello all! I have a new cd out, a fusion, free jazz, jam band, funky hard rock offering on which I play all instruments save guitar on a few tracks. Totally unique! Here's a review,

FOWL - InaStorMental: This being our first listen to Noah's weird works, we weren't quite sure what we were getting ourselves into, especially when that high-horn synth/bass/drum thang kicked in at about 2:00 on "MoFo Heat - Part 1 - Warming Up"... lotza "buzz", some fair amount o' "fuzz" (guitar) & lots of strange electronic energies being captured to entertain your braincase. You will NOT find music like this in other review 'zines, as they're unwilling to exceed their own expectations (or limitations, however you see it)... of course, that's never true at this magazine... in fact, we WANT the odd, the improvised, & the totally tanked. By the time you get to the screwy spoken-word lines on track 3, "MoFo Heat - Part 3 - Take a Cold Shower", you'll either go take one (a shower, that is), lock yourself in the loony bin, or rush right out & volunteer for the Noah Campbell "Peace World Tour"... terrorists would find this incomprehensible, so we should pipe it into Guantanamo 666 hours a day... ha! ha! Seriously (are you KIDDING, Metcalf?), if you want to hear something totally different, this is your ticket to the show! "Serious" fans of jazz will be shocked, but that's better than NOT hearing this fantastic voyage into the ghost of Uncle Frank Zappa... I give this a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for fans of the insane. Get more information from http://www.terminus1525.ca/studio/view/3442, www.myspace.com/fowlmusic or via email to fowl720@hotmail.com Rotcod Zzaj

Zzaj also interviewed me remotely, check it out!

http://zzaj.freehostia.com/Z80Interview.htm