Jambands.ca

check this jackass out...

hhood

Why's he a jackass? because he shared his opinion? I have two comments on this matter. First, the reason I don't meet too many of the artists I see anymore is exactly that. And second, in all honesty, lets face it, most of the "local" as in small jambands in Canada play the same shit ALOT. Sure I like them and have a good time, but quite often I go pay my cover just to support the scene because I know they need people out to develop their skills and keep afloat so that they can come up with some new materials in the future.

If there is a friendly smiling face that says hi and is polite to me on the other end then its alot easier to drag a couple people out and pay the cover when you might have had other things to do. If the people are assholes, then fuckem, no matter if they sound good or not.

This "jackass" pointing out his perception might be the feedback needed to prevent GTB from losing more fans in the future. And if you want a good example of my thoughts on this, look no further then when BNB kicked Jeffery out and tell me if the attendance was the same afterwards?

Disagree with the guy if you want, but you can hardly call him a jackass. (unless of course you were saying that GTB were the jackasses and I completely misinterpreted you...)

Archived