Jambands.ca

ouch ~ foot and mouth~ need some vibes

jon.

Well, I knw it was only a matter of time, but my 10 month old son has brought home Foot & Mouth Disease from daycare....he doesn't have it though...I %#@%$#% DO!!!!

So basically I'm sitting here with little blistery welts on my palms, in my mouth and on my %#%$# feet. Beyond feeling like a f%$king medival patient waiting for someone to slap some f&$#ing leeches on my ass, I CAN"T PLAY MY F&*#ING GUITAR!!!

Apparently it only lasts for about 6 days so i just have to be patient....oh did i mention my throat f&$^ing kills?

Anyhow i need some healing vibes.

Ah well, maybe i can finally get my show lists together(doesn't hurt to type)

I'm going to smoke a bowl now and raise the old quarantine flag over my apartment....jeez! [Mad]

Guest Low Roller

Aren't kids just so precious? Especially when they bring back gifts from daycare. [big Grin]

My sister puts my nephews through the equivalent of a decontamination chamber whenever they get back from school and she still manages to contract every known strain of flu and common cold that incubates in the school yard.

The only solace you'll find in this situation is knowing that if you were a pig you would've been shot by now. But you're not, so rejoice! [big Grin]

Archived