Jambands.ca

10/21/95 Pershing!

OB1

hey OB1 do you still have this show. you gave it to my long ago and i lost the disc?

Monday, April 4, 1994

The Flynn Theatre, Burlington, VT

Set I: Divided Sky, Sample in a Jar, Scent of a Mule, Maze, Fee > Reba, Horn > It's Ice > Possum

Set II: Down with Disease > If I Could, Buried Alive, The Landlady, Julius, Magilla, Split Open and Melt, Wolfman's Brother > I Wanna Be Like You, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg

Encore: Harry Hood, Cavern

Show Notes: This show, a benefit for The Flynn Theatre, featured many debuts, including Scent of a Mule, If I Could, Wolfman's Brother, Julius, I Wanna Be Like You, and the full Down with Disease. The show kicked off with one a cappella line of My Hometown. Buried Alive through Suzy Greenberg featured The Giant Country Horns: Mike Gallick on baritone sax, Carl "Geerz" Gerhard on trumpet, Dave "The Truth" Grippo on alto sax, Don Glasgo on trombone, Chris Peterman on tenor sax, and Joseph Somerville, Jr., on trumpet. Cavern, which contained the old, alternate lyrics, also featured Gerhard. Magilla (first since March 25, 1993, or 72 shows)

• 2 weeks later...