Jambands.ca

Weather Modification in the news

nibbler

• 3 months later...

[color:purple]I get ahead of myself when I try to add something of value to discussions like this and am getting tired of being tedious/predictable/cliché and have tired of the same predictable response from people turning this into an 'uh huh, n'uh uh' thing...so until I can say something that isn't really just regurgitating things I've said or other people have that could be easily found or linked to, I think it's realistic to just remain patient, as other people might chime in.

Issues worth investigating inlude:

Effect on agriculture

plants need sunlight to grow - forced GMO

Effect on water supply

Effect on health/wellness:

barium and aluminium can elevate cancer and alzheimers rates

'Aluminium, we have only begun to research' (great quote from the scientists)

I know that's touched on in the clip, but if I were to suggest that these realities are proof or even would suggest that this geoengineering exists, someone would most likely try to win on the internet, looking for me to back these claims with data or articles that only creates argument instead of discussion

So do I talk and puff up both myself and anyone that has been made aware of these changes in our modern world or do I try to appeal to people that aren't interested? Do I post these things to hopefully reach someone new to these concepts and 'win them over'?

Thanks for the video, nibbler. I hope that someone is willing to add more to this thread.

You're welcome. Glad you found it interesting. Likewise I hope others are willing to contribute to this conversation, its pretty much our best chance to participate democratically on the topics the G8 and G20 people will be discussing behind that wall of a billion dollars worth of cops and guns.

I think it would be far fairer to the topic at hand to reserve G8/20 for its own thread with appropriate links.

While it's a sordid web, each point should remain unto itself.

IS that a fair request? My biggest concern with 'conspiracy', or 'stuff they're doing but don't tell us until it's too late for us to complain using their process' issues/theories is how interconnected and jumbled and confusing it all is on one crazy manic rush.

It's like an 8 year old with ADD on meth and pixie sticks.