Jambands.ca

Eklund knows all on Kovalchuk

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

I swear that Eklund is becoming more pathetic as time goes on...

Based on what I am hearing, as of this minute, the team leading the way is not LA, NYR, Chicago, NJ or Boston.

The Thrashers appear to be in focus with one team here. One team who can offer exactly what they want. Something to help them in the future and now. It is the deal Atlanta has been holding out for I was told.

However, I can't stress enough how fast this can change and how another one of those teams I mentioned as not leading the way could steal the prize..

I hope to know more and be able to tell you more shortly.

Wow. Nobody can say Eklund made shit up when the trade eventually happens, because he didn't actually say anything!!

I bet the Ekund Rumour Generator can sound more credible...

Backstrom to Oilers? (e4)

According to my sources within the Washington Capitals organization, the Edmonton Oilers are willing to part with LW Dustin Penner and D Sheldon Souray to obtain the services of C Nicklas Backstrom. Remember, you heard it here first!

Yep.

I know for a fact that the team the Thrashers are most interested in isn't the team Ecklund says it is, and that it is also not Chicago, LA, NY, NJ or Boston. There is a chance that the team I'm talking about can not be a team Atlanta isn't talking to either, but the chances of that are slim to likely (maybe).

Guest Low Roller

Well apparently nothing was going to happen, but Eklund knew that all along:

Having the experience of a few deadlines here is what I sense happened last night...

Very little.

Waddell told Kovalchuk to expect a trade in what could be hours or could be days.

That statement lit the fuse ...we were all off to the races. It takes so little to ignite the rumor world these days, because stepping back all Waddell was saying to Kovalchuk was he didn't know how long it would take. That's it. And while it was nice to hear something, we all already knew he was going to be moved if they couldn't re-sign him...Even after what he said he could re-sign him.

My experience is when specific quotes from private trade meetings are leaked out...they ignite a firestorm.

How does he sleep at night?