Jambands.ca

Phish.com 4.0 (funny nuggets...)

Basher

So yesterday, almost 14 years to the day when Phish.com first launched, Phish.com 4.0 was unleashed.

No, in my opinion, the design is pretty horrid, but you can track shows you have been to, and there are some pretty funny nuggets in the FAQ section.

So far, these are my favourites:

Theme From the Bottom - MIDI!!

http://phish.com/#/faq/taping-guidelines - This policy applies to Phish and the individual band members unless they have set forth another policy in writing. Audience taping is permitted at all shows. Guest performances with other artists will be governed by that artist's policy. When performing at a festival or other event featuring multiple bands, that event's policy may override Phish's customary taping policy. When performing in Ottawa, all bets are off. That place is cuh-razy.

What about the Doniac Schvice (paper newsletter)?

The most recent issue of the Schvice was Summer 2000, with the Summer and Fall tour dates. The newsletter was discontinued when we discovered its name was a slur against the generous people of Turkmenistan.

If you want to contact the band via VideoTeleTextron, their passcode ID signal is "GrapeApple44"; when prompted for a keycard, insert your MicroSD chip, wait 80 seconds, then upload your Virtual Avatrix (as long as it's under 240 databytes). See you in SimSpaceâ„¢!

Can I bring a bunch of glowsticks into a show to toss around during Harry Hood?

Please don't bring glowsticks into shows! They are hard and heavy enough to inflict pain and injury, and honestly, they haven't been cool since 1997.

Should I bring my dog on tour?

Please do not bring pets to shows. The crowds and heat can be very unpleasant and dangerous for them, and if they get lost they may never find you again. They will be much happier at home, chewing their bones and licking their balls.