Jambands.ca

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL C.F.A.T.S. CHAPTER

Esau

So we were on our way to the cosulate to try to get the next helicopter outta saigon,on the way we were subjected to an arsenal of artillery shells,bouncing betties,trip wires and assorted rifle fire,now me not being the sorta guy to rush into things,this was a chance to explore the wilderness that was vietnam,so with a half case of beer,two sheets of acid,some blue pills(?) and a hefty pack stuffed with roast beef we headed into the jungle.Along the way we surprised a couple North vietnemese sympathsizers,so we shot them,upon first glance they appeared to having nothing of value or help to us,but then.....we noticed it,white as a cloud,still as a corpse and not quite round.....and maybe not quite white.

It was a real egg!

-

There not just for breakfast anymore. [Razz]

dude - i'll tell ya, I just smoked some dank ,and ya know those mornings where it hits ya just right like some cosmic wall of cheese, touching down on your brain?

It makes the walls seem lighyears away and all you're left with is an ocean of elevated conciousness......and of course, The Grateful Dead:

05-07-77 Boston Garden, Boston, Ma. (Sat)

1: Bertha, Cassidy, Deal, Jack Straw, Peggy-O, Minglewood, Half Step> Big River, Tennessee Jed, Music

2: Terrapin> Samson, FOTD, Estimated, Eyes> Drums> Wheel> Wharf Rat> Around E: U. S. Blues

Bill Kreutzmann's 31st birthday

Kinda' makes you want the show to go on for ever...no?

Yes!

I am on day three of my boycott sleep campaign and have seen the owl land on the crystals,reached into oblivion & expirenced life from another angle,things are slow and wilted in this world,almost sureal but still oddly familiar.I try at every chance to return to the reality I left behind but to no avail I remain here lost to wander the waste land of the digital revolution in search of the key...you know the key?During the last few hours the ground has become distant but rigid to the touch leaving me to believe that this reality isnt a reality what so ever but a conscious dream that will eventually draw to a close when the lights of europa fade into the darkness forever!So for the trip I have my portable CD/CD-R/MP3/Toaster player and when the mood strikes me I hit the play button and this is what I am listening to :

09-19-90 Madison Square Garden, New York, N.Y.

1: Jack Straw, Bertha, Me & My Uncle> Big River, Roses, Memphis Blues, Help> Slipknot> Franklin's

2: Playin> Ship Of Fools> Playin> Uncle John> Let It Grow> Jam> Drumz> GDTRFB> Stella Blue> Around E: Mighty Quinn

last second-set "Let It Grow": 12-31-86 [289]

Now that takes me to the....man I'm messed.

nice dude!

well it sounds like you'd better batten down the hatches my friend. My advice to you is to take the phone off the hook, take a healthy dose of sedative, eat as much grapefruit as you can, and get that show rollin'

cheers buddy,

see ya on the other side....

quote:

Originally posted by jon:

see ya on the other side....

drifting along quite nicely right now....the ETA of the SST that we are returning to the Kremlin is unknown but the good news was it has gotten repainted to enhance its texture,which remains to be seen and its rather warm here as we only have one sun in this world and its only 11113 solar kms from our atmosphere.Yet we are expirenceing kind vibes and nothing is visually impaired,except the right eye of the messenger,he said:

"follow me and we will see devil trumpets,angels crying and the remains of God...welcome my friends...swallow and enjoy the voyage...all is proper and all is definatley good"

With that said we have been mingling with the "in" crowd and deciding on our next plan to return to the reality I mentioned in the past.One thing is you never worry much when you float downstream,past the sign which reads "hold on it will guide you"...... yeah. [big Grin]

ps. yeah [big Grin]

Archived