Jambands.ca

For my fellow Jews

larry jr.

And perhaps others...yes folks, it's arrived at last...our first "Jewxploitation" movie on Comedy Central...break out the Manishevitz!

The Hebrew Hammer- World Premiere Monday, December 8th at 9PM

Encore presentations air Tuesday, December 9th at 3 PM, Friday, December 12th at 1 AM, Saturday, December 13th at 11 AM, Sunday, December 14th at 7:30 AM & 7:30 PM.

Starring Adam Goldberg, Andy Dick and Mario Van Peebles. When the Jewish Justice League needs a hero to save Chanukah from a psychotic, anti-Semitic Santa, there's only one man to call: Mordechai Jefferson Carver, a.k.a. The Hebrew Hammer. He's an ace private dick and a smooth-talking dude. Yes, he may also be a momma's boy but don’t cross him ‘cause he’s the baddest Jew in town. Together with the Kwanzaa Liberation Front, The Hammer takes no prisoners in his quest to hunt down the renegade Santa and make the holiday season safe for all.

I caught Adam Goldberg on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart last week. Adam showed clips from his new movie too. It was freakin' hilarious. So was the interview.

Here's some highlights from the interview:

Adam told Jon that he never celebrated Chanukah growing up since he's only half-Jewish. His mother is Catholic.

Adam never had a Bar Mitzvah.

Jon was shocked at the " half-Jewish " admission stating: " you're as Jewy as they come ".

The Hebrew Hammer opens on television, then it will be released into the theatres. Stange eh?

Yeah, I caught Golberg on Stewart's show also...it is weird how they're releasing this on TV before it hits theatres. I could see this becoming a TV series eventually if it's a hit.

I read one review that mentions a scene where Goldberg machine guns a bar full of neo-nazis while yelling, "Shabbat Shalom motherfuckers!"

That's all I needed to read in order to know that this movie would be the greatest thing to hit the Jewish people since Matzah pizza.

quote:

Originally posted by larry jr.:

I read one review that mentions a scene where Goldberg machine guns a bar full of neo-nazis while yelling, "Shabbat Shalom motherfuckers!"

That's all I needed to read in order to know that this movie would be the greatest thing to hit the Jewish people since Matzah pizza.

I'll take your word for it. I'm as Anglo-Irish/Scottish as they come, but hip to my Jewish brothers and sisters.

Archived