Jambands.ca

Blackberry Blossom NAC Setlist.The Afterglow

luke_zardo

First off,thank you to any and all that were able to join us on Saturday.It was great to see the place so hoppin.Thanks especially to all the musicians who gave their time and energy to make this such a special show.Kudos to Jesse Reid and Jamie Martin for their wonderful solo sets.

A big nod of the hat to AcoustiLooka (acoustic Palooka),who gave us a DYNAMITE set,highlighted by a ripping "Urinal Song" complete with a duck solo courtesy of Jsa Jsa Petahrs...or J Peters...

For the foggy headed,here's The Blossoms' set

I:

Indian Summer

Short Story of Life

Sky High

Man of Pesto

New Camptown Races>

These Days

Down Yonder

Dark Hollow

Westphalia Waltz

Rocky Top>

Foggy Mountain Breakdown>

Rocky Top

II:

Hobo Song

Old and In The Way

Lost Indian

Brown Mountain Light

Beaumont Rag>

Boots of Spanish Leather>

Salt Creek

The Devil Medley

Midnight on the Stormy Deep

Blackberry Blossom

Black Mountain Rag

E:

Motel Room Jam>

Take Me Back To Tulsa

Take care. All the best to everyone over the holidays and a happy healthy New Year !!

I still wish I saw that vs Geoff stroking his fake cock.

[Wink]

Hey, dont get me wrong. It was cool and all, but seriously.............

Rocky Top>

Foggy Mountain Breakdown>

Rocky Top

Get on with the show folks. That looks fine to me. Its all about the bluegrass, and the ladies.

What are the name of those kids in TO, Silverhearts or something? We saw them after Gov't Mule. I fucking loved them......

Get out and see some bluegrass. That is as honest as it gets in my mind. That shit has got every element.

(Mike, I think it is time you make a WASTED forum, cause I am pretty much posting in it right now)

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

What are the name of those kids in TO, Silverhearts or something? We saw them after Gov't Mule. I fucking loved them......

That's Crazy Strings! They play Wednesdays at the Silver Dollar Room. And they're playing NYE at the SD too.

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

I think one of the dudes is going back to school in Tennessee... doubtful there will be any more shows in the next little while. Hopefully in the summer though.

Correct.Darrin's heading back for another term.

No shows booked for a looooong time,I'm afraid.However....Dave,Robbie,Wally,and Frankie will continue as a four-piece this winter.I'll keep you posted.......

quote:

Originally posted by NewRider:

hey Dave, does the band have a website at all?

Yeah, but it's a joke. It was something I did as a school project, so it had to meet a bunch of dumb criteria. In time, I'm gonna shut it down and revamp it.Whatever we decide to get up to,you'll more than likely hear about it here first....take care.

Archived