Jambands.ca

Last Night In PTBO! (was incredible)

mikey d

Did anyone else attend the show at the Gordon Best last night? Un-fucking-believable. that had to be some of the best five dollars ive ever spent.

for those of you who werent there, basically it got shut down early because there was so many people dancing on the floor that it was going to collapse. Grand Poo Bah rock!

I got the The Only kinda late and was having a beer and was gonna head upstairs to the Gordon Best momentarily and I noticed that the ceiling was pulsating up and down as if the building had come alive and was gasping for breath. It looked quite surreal! I thought it was gonna come tumbling down for a while there. Next thing I know, the show had been shut down! I missed out. I heard it was a good time though. I headed over to the 2nd Floor lounge for "rhythm & soul" although it was more like techno/house (as usual). Talk about false advertising! Ah well. There was some all night rave type thingy at ArtSpace last night too eh? I popped in with some people but only for about 5 minutes. P-Stick are you going to see Rheostatics?

Archived